Saturday, February 4, 2012 / 9:41 AM
Loving you is suicide.

Turning my back to the past.

            Turning my back to the past. 
I'm trying to walk away.
Away from what we had.
Away from that nightmare.
Away from that day.
That day when you said your last goodbye.
That day when you turned and walk away.
I didn't know what to say.
I closed my eyes,
Just to hide the pain I felt inside.

I could never understand.
How love went out of hand.
I hate the way this feels.
I'm scared to be apart from anything,
everything. everyone. 
After the day you made me realise,
being apart means losing them forever.

Knowing I'll never have the chance to have you back in my arms,
Knowing you'll never come back,
I know, I should let you go.
I know, it's time for me to forget bout everything.
But I heard you say you love me, 
That's the part I can never forget. 

I know I should let you go.
Tell myself what I'm suppose to hear.
Tell myself what I'm suppose to do.
But my brain is why I can't
It replays the memory of us every now and then.
It feels like I'm still drown in your every word
and every breath that's in between.

Now, I'm walking away.
walking away from december, 
All the way till where I am now, in February.
I'm done with last december.
I'm tired of crying every tear.
I'm ready to start again.
There's gonna be something else out there for me.
I can't let this place keep me down.
So I tell myself, 
my girls are all out there,
they're waiting for me.
Waiting for me to tell them,
I'm fine. 

They told me,
If I'm ready, 
They'll bring me to the sun and the waves.
The sunset and lets not forget the warm autumn days,
All I need to do is just get out of here.
get away from all these pain I feel.
Get away from all that's holding me back.

Tho the feelings hasn't passed.
It's sad to say our love didn't last.
And when I'm done forgetting you,
You can say what you wanna do.
Because by then,
Everything is finally over.



.
bio tag misc past
disclaimer
Navi's are on top! I'm sure you can see them right ?
Do leave a tag!
Anything just ask.