Tuesday, April 19, 2011 / 4:34 AM
26th march 2011

26 March 2011

Since I have nothing to do , I shall update my dead blog by posting up pictures about what happened on 26th and 27th March 2011 in Genting

All of us there in the hotel room (:

Time to Camwhore (:

We rock , We know 

Jun Han's epic face (: HAHA . How " handsome "

Finally , one normal PERFECT picture (:

Next , 
I'm not gonna post any pictures of other people but him :D
BECAUSE , 
I only have his pictures . 
Wondering who he is ? 

TADAAAAA

LEE HOM ! :D

Okay , I took all these pictures from a friend .
Wanna see more , add his facebook .
Kenji yap pak chung

Our distance . (':

His voice , 
touches many people's heart ,
Including mine .


Don't you agree he's one of the most attractive man on Earth ?

I think I posted the same picture up there but smaller ,
Oh well . It's okay (:

Look at that ,
I assume he's giving it to me (:
Only me .
Okay , I shall stop dreaming :/

One word , Handsome .

We always say , 
A serious man is the most attractive man ,
He sang so seriously ,
For us . His fans 

Okay , this is what we did for him :/
We didn't prepare anything .
This is so last minute .
I regretted D:
But still , for him , even if it's last minute ,
We'll try to do something for him
Just for him .
Lee hom 

Done (:
Lee Hom .
Our one and only .:D

The concert , it was a blast ! Sadly , it didn't last long . We still have to say goodbye to our dearest LeeHom
But after that , guess who we met ? JENG JENG

Bernard Hiew ! :D HAHA 

There , 
That's it . 

Lee Hom , I love you , forever and always .
P.S. Altho it was a blast , but you're not there . Not there with me and will not be with me ever again .

















.
bio tag misc past
disclaimer
Navi's are on top! I'm sure you can see them right ?
Do leave a tag!
Anything just ask.