Monday, November 21, 2011 / 6:00 AM
I had a dream, a dream so true.

I was fast asleep,
I had this dream,
In that dream, we grew old together.
We'll go for breakfast every morning.
Just you and me.
You'd hold my hands while we walk,
Even though it's full of wrinkles.
We'll go pick our grandchild from school.
And walk home together.
We'll have tea in the afternoon.
We'll talk about the times we had back then.
Our unforgettable memories.
We might nag each other at times.
Get pissed at each other,
Have arguments
But in the end, I'll still realize how important you are to me and I don't want to lose you so easily.
We'll go walk in the park every evening.
Probably laugh at other people like how we used to.
And when I get sick, you'll nag me about me not taking care of myself.
But still take care of me.
We'll celebrate Christmas, New Year, Birthdays, Valentines, and other celebrations together.
We'll grow old together.


You came into my life, like it's all a dream. 
A dream I never want to wake up from.
You made me fall in love with you,
You made me feel special.
Falling in love with you, made my life colourful.
At times, I'll just smile, thinking bout you.
In work, at school, at home, anywhere. 
 Until today, I remember the feeling I had when I first met you.
And the feeling I had when I realize, and found out, I love this boy.
You slowly became the reason why I love myself more,
You also became the reason why I love going to the park.
And many people might ask why you?
I seriously don't know. 
I just, love you for you.
I know, at times you'll get all stressed up,
feel superb frustrated. 
Just so you know, I hate seeing you sad.
It makes me feel like I'm stabbed by a thousand knives.
And now, we're in a state where I don't know who am I to you.
I sometimes feel so loved, sometimes feel like a total stranger.
Maybe I'm a burden to you. 
But, I really want to get over all these.
Get over all these together. 
You used to make me feel like I'm loved by you,
At that time, I'll never doubt your love for me.
But now, I'm slowly starting to feel that your love for me is fading.
I'm doubting myself.
Losing confidence. 
I know it's not your fault. 
It's just me.
The fear of losing you is haunting me.
I'm so afraid that, all in an instant, everything changes.
You no longer love me.
But don't worry. I won't cry. I won't blame you.
As long as you're happy.
I'm okay with everything. 
I won't cry and beg you to stay.
I just want you to know,
No matter what happens,
Even if you start with your bad habits again,
I'm okay with it.
 As long as you're happy. 

P.S.Iloveyou.


.
bio tag misc past
disclaimer
Navi's are on top! I'm sure you can see them right ?
Do leave a tag!
Anything just ask.