Wednesday, June 8, 2011 / 11:45 AM
I miss you .

p.s. I'm sorry I feel so insecure , I guess , I love you a lil too much .


I sometimes wonder if you really love me , I do have doubts . 
When you say you love me , do you really mean it ? 
I do care you know , I do . 
Guess you don't know when you talk to them , how much it hurts me ? 
You didn't know , maybe , you don't even care .
Sometimes I feel like giving up , but there's always one reason which stops me for giving up , and that reason is because I love you .

I often try and try , try so hard sometimes I get so tired , 
I tried thinking positive bout things , stop myself from all these negative thoughts , 
But it's not working , you did so many things which allows me to start thinking negatively , 
It shouldn't be like this , we're suppose to turn out good . 
Why do I always have doubts ? 
I often ask . 
I feel so ashamed . I'm so insecure .
But please , believe me , there's a part of me worth keeping . 
Don't leave , dont ever leave . 

Just so you know , no matter what happens , I'm still never gonna give up on you , 
I made my decision to love you , I'm not gonna let that go so easily ,
No matter what happens , I'll still love you , 
Even if it'll hurt me a lot . 
I hope , I wish , things could just get better , 
I miss you baby boy . 





.
bio tag misc past
disclaimer
Navi's are on top! I'm sure you can see them right ?
Do leave a tag!
Anything just ask.