Thursday, June 9, 2011 / 9:13 AM
Happy Birthday (':


Happy Birthday ,
Mr Brandon Ong .

Hmm , you've been a very nice friend ,
Always here for me , 
Listening to me grumble ,
Giving me advises , 
I was a useless friend , 
Couldn't even do a thing when you're down ,
I might not know the reason behind it ,
But ,
It's your birthday , 
You're suppose to be happy .
And after today , 
No more emo Brandon Ong ,
Well , maybe you can . 
Once a week only (:
No matter what , I'll always be here ,
Cheer up okay ? 
I hope you're feeling better now ,
You promised me you'll feel better today (:
I hope you kept your promises .
okay , I'm getting speechless , 
This was suppose to be up before 12 . 
But you took years to reply me about what colour you like , 
Now it's your belated birthday already :/
Sorry D':

Happy Birthday again , 
Love you (:

p.s. knowing you're hurt and I can't do a thing , It hurts alot :/ Take care baby boy . love you always .
p.s.s , Today , I waited and waited . for just one text . the day ended . not a text , or a call from you , I miss you ;/

.
bio tag misc past
disclaimer
Navi's are on top! I'm sure you can see them right ?
Do leave a tag!
Anything just ask.