Saturday, February 26, 2011 / 1:04 AM
Saturday (:

Saturday :D
My blog is dead , i shall update it with a few crazy pictures of what i did last saturday , right after volleyball (:
enjoyy :D







Thats how crazy i can get , even in public . 
That's because i know , 
no matter how crazy i go ,
how deep i fall ,
how imperfect i am ,
i still have you guys here with me ,
supporting me ,
and .
I'll be here for you if you need me also .

Yisin ,
You were here when i needed someone ,
For all these years ,
You never left .
From enemies to bestfriends ,
Altho we're so far apart 
You should know,
no matter what , no matter when ,
I'll be there for you as well .
I don't know what you're going through now .
And it hurts to see you this way ,
Like you used to tell me , 
Only one smile of mine , will make your day soo much better
And now , im gonna tell you the same
Only one smile , one sincere smile of yours 
Will make my day much better . 
I want my old smallkid back ,
the one which never cries but sees me cry 
the one that helps me go through everything im facing 
The one that is always smiling and laughing no matter wht happens 
not the one , that is sad , that cries ,
i know , everyone have their ups and downs 
you're going through your downs now .
I wont rush you or force you to get over it .
I just wish , you'll feel much better as each day goes by ,
I just wish , you'll put on that smile for me again one day .
And , I want you to know . I'll always be here for you .
P.S. Will you smile again ? Smile sincerely from your heart , 
Just for me .


.
bio tag misc past
disclaimer
Navi's are on top! I'm sure you can see them right ?
Do leave a tag!
Anything just ask.