Tuesday, February 15, 2011 / 12:14 AM
Justin's Birthday (:

Justin's Birthday ! (:

29/1/2011 , ahaha , celebrated justin's birthday (:
thanks for inviting once again .
i had loads of funn , met my girlfriends and many more . 
gosh , after so long . i miss you guys (: 
im speechless , (: let the pictures do the talkings .
















While i was looking for the pictures , i saw this picture . I miss those days spent , when are we gonna do all those crazy things we used to do again ? 
Shermaine Neo Ven - Sin . i miss you . :/



Babes , i miss all of you . 
I dont know why , i've been reading through loads of stuff , 
looking through all our pictures , 
i realised . 
i miss all of you :/ and i wanna tell you so badly , 
you guys are the best i had in my life .
im superb lucky to have all of you .
thank you ya'll , 
for being with me , 
bearing with all my imperfections , thanks . 
I just love you , all of you .



.
bio tag misc past
disclaimer
Navi's are on top! I'm sure you can see them right ?
Do leave a tag!
Anything just ask.