Friday, February 18, 2011 / 2:33 AM
Happy birthday baby ,

Happy Birthday Baby ,


It's been 3 years since you're gone . 
Tho , it's a long time , 
I still wish you'll come back .
It doesn't matter how long .
I'll still wait for you . 
p.s. the door here , this house , will always be open for you .
waiting for you to come home .
those days when you were here , i was the happiest kid .
I pray , you're living fine 
I pray , you're happy now 
I pray , for you .
I miss you baby .

I thought i'll have a hard time today , but it turns out to be better than what i thought ,
Maybe it's because i have you guys , (:
Friends i can count on . 
like these girls .
Natalie , Jocelyn .
Thank you (:

Dedications :
Natalie Toh : i might not know how important i am to you , 
i might not  be as important as i thought i'd be
Just so you know , you're really important to me ,
i want to see you happy as always . 
No more emo emo . seeing you sad , 
makes me sad as well . 
okay ? (:

Jocelyn Wong : You said you've never regretted meeting me ,
You reminded me bout what someone said ,
haha , i told you .
i've never regretted meeting you as well ,
meeting you , was one of the best thing which happened in my life ,

I Love Both of you (:



.
bio tag misc past
disclaimer
Navi's are on top! I'm sure you can see them right ?
Do leave a tag!
Anything just ask.